A week after the Watergate burglary, FBI agent John Mindermann and the other agents working on the case are asked to a meeting with new FBI Director L. Patrick Gray. Hoping for commendations or an incentive award, John and the other agents are surprised when they are threatened and rebuked by the new director, motivating them to work that much harder to solve this high-profile case.
- WATERGATE OR: How We Learned to Stop an Out of Control President | History Channel
- Can Trump stop the FBI? Ask the 4 presidents who tried | Washington Post
- Another Trump coverup? Former FBI agents question limits on probe of Kavanaugh | Washington Post
- How Donald Trump Misunderstood the F.B.I. | New York Times Magazine
- How Trump Misunderstood the F.B.I.